Sunday, October 07, 2007

foodie

i think i'm really a foodie.. realised it when i got this fuzzy feeling inside this morning when i found out my maid went to NTUC yesterday especially to buy the tom yam noodles i adore.. they were out of stock, but imagine how i felt when it dawned on me she had gone just for me, because she knew i would want to eat those noodles.. she bought vitagen and two cartons of my favourite orange juice too.. oh dear.. felt a distinct pang, one of guilt? that i've never been so considerate to my parents or her? one of immense emotion? one that brought on the even more upsetting realisation that this wasn't the first time, my mum's always asking me what i want to eat, buying things she knows i'll like or appreciate, my dad's always making time to fetch me from somewhere.. gosh. how their gestures are unappreciated, how grossly for granted i take them..

weiwei (: at 12:27 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment