Thursday, June 07, 2007

snippets from group camp.

My first group camp (: half of me was enjoying the relative slackness of sitting around talking nonsense waiting for the food to arrive, the other half wanted to be in ubin with steph and liz.. haha. anyway some funny bits that happened..

Me: Hey steph, some stupid person hung your bag of first aid supplies on my kitchen door
Steph: huh
Me: and some even stupider person took it as a rubbish bag.. now its got drink packets and stuff in it...
Steph: WAH LAU EHHH

Wingkei: Eh weishan ah I don't think you should leave the food in the fridge leh.. I saw a cockroach inside..
Me: ???!!! AHH
Both (after opening the fridge door): eeeekkkk!! ka ka!!

Anyway, I really appreciated the independence with which the leaders allowed me to work, always always being unfailingly supportive but never intrusive. How readily they offered their assistance, how anxious they were about things that I was, too. Thank you!!! (:

weiwei (: at 8:38 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment