Monday, June 11, 2007

come back to earth and turn anti-clockwise

Time flew this past week since group camp.. it's really been a whole week. Strangely though, lots of people seem to know about my unemployment, don't remember being so exuberant that I screamed it from a rooftop so I must have told them, somehow.. haha. Enjoying having nothing to do, packing still continues but will come to an abrupt halt and about-turn tmr. UNPACKING.

Been going out quite abit this past week, walas with justin and steph, picked a pok table so we were shouting at each other the whole night trying to be heard. haha. Shopped like mad before that, spent enough money to buy and launch a bomb, which mum did when she found out how much I'd spent. And that wasn't even with full disclosure of the sum. haha. Happy with my purchases though, hadn't been on a spree since forever. Cured of my withdrawal symptoms, for now. Or at least til my wallet holds out.

Feeling a tad dizzy now.. haha should get my feet planted firmly on the ground before I come crashing down and it HURTS like mad. oh dear. I hope that doesnt happen. ):

Anyway, guess I'll have to settle down soon, tell myself I'll be reading eng lit in ntu this august.

Three of them are leaving for two weeks tomorrow.. I'll miss them, YiZHONG, shamir, austin.. God speed.

weiwei (: at 4:58 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment