Sunday, June 24, 2007

cheeeeeeesecake and daddy's growing tummy

this morning i was awakened from my slumber by mummy asking me to eat cheesecake for breakfast.. quite shocked, cos since when do parents ask their kids to eat something so fat-laden from the morning meal.. only after she explained did i understand..

apparently my dad's been working diligently away at the cake, eating a bit of it without fail everyday.. and putting inches on his tummy and in his arteries in the process.. so my maid and i are supposed to finish the cake off so he wont be able to continue devouring it.. haha

class dinner and clubbing on saturday.. heh daddy sponsored me (: lots of steamy scenes on the dance floor with people masquerading as dancers when they're gropers or make-out-with-gf/bf-ers.. sigh.

I CAN PLAY MAHJONG NOW! thanks to delta tango! thank you mr lee!

weiwei (: at 7:58 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 8:43 PM Blogger creature comfort said...

poor daddy...come back home from long day of work n find cheesecake all gone...thanks to the women in his life...must feel so betrayed...hahaha...must start a movement..."Give the ArchiTect His Cheesecake!!"

 

Post a Comment