Tuesday, April 10, 2007

reflections

I think it's time to think, to look inward, abit of reflection is always good. After reading yz/steph/siti's blogs.. I guess I need to ask myself what I'm doing, am I being a hedonistic individual who only does things when there's something in it for myself, am I living up to things that I've committed and promised to?

It's sobering, really. I remember that time in sec1 when miss tan came up to me and asked me to recite the guide promise.. and asked me if I thought I was really doing my best. This feels like that moment again. There are so many things that I'm doing which honestly don't benefit anyone at all. There are also many things that I could do but simply refuse to or ignore their presence.

What, exactly, am I working towards, if anything at all?

Get back on course.

weiwei (: at 8:16 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 12:23 AM Blogger creature comfort said...

y are gals' blogs alwaez so different from guyz'?Reflectin on e issue of purpose n meanin is somethin we alwaez shd come back 2..alwaez good 2 hav a little tension regardin wat we are doin n achievin..but realli, u dun seem like a hedonistic person at all..

 

Post a Comment