Thursday, March 15, 2007

update

My head is in the clouds...
My heart is out at sea...
Alas, my feet are on the ground, I cannot soar free!

New pretty pictures to make your/my day! I want to be an air stewardess/sailor! Anything to keep my feet off the ground haha

nothing much, really.. eh went for the IRAS thingie last night, had fun giggling with liz about silly things, and the mango ice thing i had for dessert/dinner was yummy (:

got home pretty late, managed to fall asleep in front of the tv watching american idol (how old am I?).. lunch at sally's today watching them play pingpong, a rather idyllic afternoon, if i may say so myself..

ball tmr! can't decide which black dress to wear, mine, or steph's. Each has it's pros and cons i suppose.. but I don't really have shoes to go with either and there isn't time to shop! Not exactly looking very much forward to sitting down for a few hours (which will seem an eternity, I'm sure) and just have to make small talk the whole time.. not exactly my idea of fun but ahh we shall see. New experience, after all..

weiwei (: at 12:16 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment