Monday, March 05, 2007

Frown.

BAH HUMBUG. In such a bad mood now and honestly I don't know why. OK maybe I've an inkling of why but it's just a trigger I'm guessing, not the main act. Annoyed even further by the gaiety of the people around me, it's not that I'm mad they're not asking after me, it's more like they're just noisy. But oh well it's just little miss sulky who's angry at the whole world for even existing. Honestly feel everything's just sweeping past, too tiring to try to catch up, integrate, participate.

Feeling really frustrated now, not really at my results, or lack thereof, more like my inability to prove to others that I'm capable. Of producing results, of speaking well, of expressing myself eloquently.. of being zai, basically. It's not the best feeling in the world, wanting to prove that I could make it even after what happened and failing miserably.

Want to while my time away mindlessly.. I want to read the dictionary and have such an impressive vocab.. I want to know how to spell deluge- as in a flood, that kinda thing (is that even right?).. AH.

Ramblings of a grouch.

On another note, I feel like taking a week off work.. Ahh.

weiwei (: at 9:39 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment