Friday, February 09, 2007

.

Was just reliving my memories of old SAJC, and again I find myself thinking it was so much better when we were there. Dingy though it was, and not exactly comfortable, it’s nooks and crannies hold many memories heh. Especially the reading room, where Jes and I spent many an enjoyable day masquerading as hardworking students, all the while taking in the “view” laid out before us- in the form of two people who happened to be in the same class. Haha oh dear such perverts we were (:

Anyhow, I’m really afraid about my results.. I’ve never really had something as important as this hinge on one little slip of paper, and this time round, I’ve really no back-up plan. Silly circumstances that happened just before my A’s came around, and I’m really not sure whether I was badly affected. Seeing how people were when they got their O results today.. I wonder how it’ll be like for me. I didn’t get the chance to open my own O result slip, and I was watching my younger classmates freak out around me two years back.. This time it’s really my turn. I’m undeniably afraid.

weiwei (: at 1:36 AM

1comments

1 Comments

at 2:34 AM Blogger ~* Lari said...

cheer up! it's really not so bad =_= its just anxiety.... Prayer really helps (: but either way, i'm sure you will do fine (: sorry we haven't been talking much =_= and take care, you! -Larissa-

 

Post a Comment