Tuesday, January 02, 2007

whirlwind december

December's finally over, and a new year has begun.. The feeling's really strange, to say the least. When Michlet and Jo told me they were starting school at SA I just felt weird not to be going back, and that 2 years have passed since I returned here.
I guess I can thank God for how He has sustained me, always giving me a way out and bringing me into SAC, ventures..
One new year resolution I have is to forget about the past year, and to let this one be itself, without all the burdens and sad memories. I want to be happy again, and God willing, I will! (:

Updates about all the stuff I did.. hmm.. haha I don't know where to begin. HK was fun, a novel experience since I've never really been responsible for anyone except myself, and even then often times my parents were responsible for me. I guess one unavoidable thing is that when one goes for trips like that you find out things about people, whether good or bad.. but yup certainly a good thing to have gone for.

To you: I'm sorry I couldn't give you the answer you wanted, and that I've been sort of distant. Just leave me be, I need a little time to get used to stuff and well I'll let you know when I'm done, alright? We're still friends, though, remember that (: i'll be praying for you.

weiwei (: at 6:18 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment