Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Updates..

Righto, I've been too lazy to update these past few weeks heh.. Took SATs last saturday at acjc. Gosh the main thing that kills, in my opinion, is the time limit! Not only how tight it is, but how many questions there are and hence how terribly long the whole thing is! sat there for almost 4 hours straight! brr.

Seamanship first session went well (: and it was really a relief to have gotten the teaching over and done with.. now we can concentrate on having fun! haha not really, much admin work to do. Now that I mention admin work, compiling the email addresses was not fun at all.. Nyeh shan't complain, after all.. this hellwork is financing my shopping (:

Dancing yesterday night, thanks blurie for being such a good.. can't find the word.. The closest I can come up with is host? heh yupp you dance well, too! And your driving is really not bad :p I'm going to catch up while you're in aussieland! tralala first time at a salsa club yesterday, and it's really funky haha the music just permeates your bones and you feel like dancing! A very interesting experince, indeed.. Then dessert at lau pa sat was yet another novelty.. Hadn't been there in ages and the peach was yummy!

But grr once again I see my writing's deproving! help me!

weiwei (: at 5:40 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment