Sunday, January 07, 2007

firm footing

After that hive of activity, i seem to be rather lost.. For one, my room is messy and I just keep stuffing things into drawers to keep it pseudo-neat but I don't know where to start actually packing it.. Then there's seamanship course.. As the secretary I know I ought to be on top of things but I find myself floundering with deadlines, being unclear about lots of stuff.. HELP!!

So on top of all this, I'm excited about all the stuff the squires are doing together but if I can't handle what I have now, how will the rest ever fall into place?

Guess it's really time, as wh said, to take one weekend off and just be quiet. As jizhen said all the time ago in melb.. spend some time with yourself, and God..

weiwei (: at 6:28 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment