Tuesday, January 09, 2007

bagbagbagbagbag

I bought a bag! Not just any run-of-the-mill pretty girl bag... I bought a camping bag! haha i'm rather surprised at myself too but it'll surely come in handy.. two camps in the next three weeks so I should be all set..

Packing and packing in the office today.. met jizhen for dinner and I guess what she said is really true.. some things turned out the way neither of us wanted, but ultimately it's great we can still talk over dinner and just be comfortable with each other.. not as close as we used to be, of course, but reminiscing about all those times in melb was really fun.. made me look back on those days again but I guess now I don't really regret anymore or miss them all that much.

I should really stop shopping though.. been spending loads of my salary on food, weird stuff, my pretty tweed handbag, watches, earrings, shoes.. ahhh self-control is paramount!

weiwei (: at 6:10 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment